eHealth2019: Five presentations
We take part in eHealth2019 – International Conference 2019 & The 24th Finnish National Conference on Telemedicine and eHealth “Data-Driven Health” in Kuopio 2-3.4.2019.
Welcome to discuss health technology assessment and evaluation of social and health care services (stand 2) as well as to follow our presentations:
- Tietoaltaat: Data-analytiikan, tiedon tuotannon ja terveystaloustulosten hyödyntäjän aarreaitta?
- Cost-benefit evaluation of digital HealthyWeightHub: Virtual Hospital 2.0.
- Digitalized secondary care services for insulin-dependent diabetes patients – Predictive cost-benefit analysis of Virtual Hospital 2.0 digital care path.
- Child placement costs and cost drivers: Isaacus Kuopio data lake project.
- Cost-benefit predictions of the Virtual Hospital 2.0 digitalized secondary care path for women with endometriosis in Turku area and in Finland.
More information: Erkki Soini, Taru Hallinen, Saku Väätäinen